Salted Caramel Cold Foam Cold Brew
This drink comes up very often as a popular one to order, and I want to give you the option to make your own at home!
After you make this one, I’m not sure if you’re ever going to be craving one from Starbucks ever again!
- 2oz Milk of Choice
- 1 Tbsp Sugar-Free Vanilla Syrup
- 1 Full Scoop Collagen Peptides Powder (I use Vital Proteins)
- Sugar-Free Caramel Syrup
- Cold Brew of Choice
- Sea Salt for Topping
- Add 2 oz almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- Add 1 Tbsp sugar-free vanilla syrup (or 1 packet of Splenda/stevia)
- Add 1 full scoop of Vital Proteins collagen peptides protein
- Use a hand frother and froth for 30 seconds til it’s nice and foamy.
- Get a nice big glass of cold brew and add some sf caramel syrup to it
- Pour the foam over your coffee
- Top with caramel drizzle and sea salt
- You can totally use any kind of coffee you want for this, but cold brew is always the best!
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size Entire Drink
Amount Per Serving Calories 50Total Fat 1gCarbohydrates <1gProtein 9g
I’m more popularly known as “themacrobarista” on social media. A few years ago I began making healthy drink recipes while working at Starbucks, well it turns out a lot more people needed these recipes than I imagined. My social media quickly grew and I put out hundreds of recipes. Then my time at Starbucks came to an end as I decided it was time to pursue my own venture, KNINE Coffee & Strength (click here find out more about it). Even though I left Starbucks I continue to make recipes from there but have now included Dunkin Donuts!