Protein Cold Foam Coffee
This recipe is brought to you by me and Vital Proteins! I’m super proud to say that I’ve decided to partner up with them. I mean, my teammate is technically Jennifer Aniston so how could I not?! That being said, you can expect some tasty and protein-packed recipes with them coming in the future!
This recipe is an easy way to add 9+ grams of protein to your daily coffee in a quick and delicious way!
So I’m not 100% sure why, but this type of protein creates the foamiest texture compared to other types of protein that I’ve tried. I believe it’s probably how the collagen binds to the milk, but I’m also not an expert so don’t quote me on that?
- 2oz Almond Milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 Tbsp Sugar-Free Vanilla Syrup
- 1 Full Scoop Collagen Peptides Powder (I used Vital Proteins)
- Add 2 oz almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- Add 1 Tbsp sugar free vanilla syrup (or 1 packet of Splenda/stevia)
- Add 1 full scoop of Vital Proteins collagen peptides protein
- Use a hand frother and froth for 30 seconds til it’s nice and foamy.Pour it over your coffee and enjoy sips of sweet foamy proteiny goodness
You can use any kind of coffee you want for this, you could even add your foam to a cup of hot coffee!
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size Entire Coffee
Amount Per Serving Calories 50Total Fat 1gCarbohydrates <1gProtein 9g
I’m more popularly known as “themacrobarista” on social media. A few years ago I began making healthy drink recipes while working at Starbucks, well it turns out a lot more people needed these recipes than I imagined. My social media quickly grew and I put out hundreds of recipes. Then my time at Starbucks came to an end as I decided it was time to pursue my own venture, KNINE Coffee & Strength (click here find out more about it). Even though I left Starbucks I continue to make recipes from there but have now included Dunkin Donuts!