Floofy French Vanilla Coffee
The real truth here is that what you’re making is a Frappé, which is a Greek iced coffee drink made from instant coffee, sugar, milk and ice.
The steps may seem long but it’s really simple and super fun to make. Watch my video below to see me make it in action!
View this post on Instagram
- 2 Tsp Instant Coffee
- 1 Tsp Sugar-Free Vanilla Syrup
- 1 Tsp Sugar-Free Hazelnut Syrup
- 1 Tsp Water
- 4-10oz Milk of Choice
- Add 2 grams (2 tsp) of instant coffee to a cup
- Add 1 tsp Sugar Free Vanilla syrup to the cup
- Add 2 tsp Sugar Free Hazelnut syrup to the cup
- Add 1 tsp water to the cup
- Whisk or use an electric mixer to mix the coffee/syrup until it’s very fluffy
- Add ice to a new cup, then pour in 4-10oz of your favorite milk
- Scoop the coffee floof on top of the milk
- The only calories here will be from whatever milk you use! The coffee mixture has ZERO CALORIES.
- Caffeine: 75-100mg
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Coffee
Amount Per Serving Calories 40-100
I’m more popularly known as “themacrobarista” on social media. A few years ago I began making healthy drink recipes while working at Starbucks, well it turns out a lot more people needed these recipes than I imagined. My social media quickly grew and I put out hundreds of recipes. Then my time at Starbucks came to an end as I decided it was time to pursue my own venture, KNINE Coffee & Strength (click here find out more about it). Even though I left Starbucks I continue to make recipes from there but have now included Dunkin Donuts!