2 Ingredient Bagels
The 2-ingredient bagels on my own blog are one of my popular recipes, so I needed to make sure it lives here too!
This recipe isn’t something I want to take full credit for. In fact, variations of this recipe have been floating around the internet for YEARS.
It first burst onto the scene as a weight-watchers alternative to bagels, and now the 2-ingredient dough has been used for tons of recipes. It’s extremely versatile!
Start by whipping up these bagels, and then dive into some other recipes you can make using the 2-ingredient dough.
Get the full recipe below, or swipe through my Instagram slides for easy step-by-step visuals!
View this post on Instagram
- 180 g (1.5 Cups) Self Rising Flour. You can also use the same amount of All Purpose Flour plus 2 teaspoons baking powder.
- 170 g (2/3 Cup) Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 tsp Salt (use 1/2 teaspoon if using AP flour)
- Add your ingredients to a bowl and mix until you have a dough ball. Use your hands to knead the dough until all the flour is absorbed.
- Separate into 4 roughly equal-sized pieces. I always eyeball it, but if you want them to be the same size, simply weigh the entire dough ball and divide that number by 4 to ensure they are the same weight.
- Using your palms, roll out each bagel into ropes. You can take one of your ropes and shape it into a circle to make sure it is the proper size for your bagel.
- Add to your air fryer basket (or baking sheet if using an oven), and lightly brush with egg to help topping stick and so they become golden on top.
- Add toppings of your choice, then air fry at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes depending on how well done you want them- 8 mins was perfect for me.
- Let them sit for 10-15 minutes to firm up inside and then slice into them and enjoy!
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1 Bagel
Amount Per Serving Calories 180Unsaturated Fat 0gCarbohydrates 35gProtein 10g
The Hungry Truth is built on truth, no matter the source. We love accepting articles from our incredible community, allowing anyone to have their voice heard to help simplify health & nutrition.
Do you want to submit your own article? Head over to this link and submit your content!